iPhone 6 - Upload and store your photo library in iCloud
The latest version of iOS gives you the ability to sync your entire photo library with iCloud. All you photos will be uploaded and stored in iCloud and they can be accessed from your other devices (PC, Mac,...).
To enable this feature:
- Go to Settings > iCloud
- Tap on Photos
- Toggle the iCloud Photo Library switch to On.
- IPhone 6 - Upload and store your photo library in iCloud
- IPhone 6 - Disable the upload burst photos - How-To - iPhone
- Account not in this store iphone 6 - How-To - iPhone
- How to hide app store on iphone 6 - How-To - iPhone
- How to force stop whatsapp on iphone 6 - How-To - iPhone
- IPhone 6 Plus Battery Replacement Suffers Delay - News