These solutions are for the PSP with V2 firmware .
1.Via the Network Menu
- Go into the "Network" menu of the PSP.
- Then in "History".
- Press Triangle while the history is displayed, you can choose between: "Delete All / Open / Delete / Information"
2. Via the "Memory Stick"
- Connect the memory stick to your PC.
- Go to My Computer and select the device representing the memory card.
- Go into the/PSP/SYSTEM / BROWSER.
- In this folder you will get may folders:
- "Bookmarks.html" is the favorite in your bookmarks, so to avoid deleting
- "Historyi.dat" and "historyv.dat" corresponds to the browsing history, so you can delete them.