Windows Phone 8.1 - Only display contacts with a phone number
Once you have synced all your social accounts (Facebook) and messaging services (Skype) with your Windows Phone 8.1, you will notice that the contact list has become a real mess. If you want to have only the people with a phone number displayed in the contact lists, follow the below procedure:
- Go to the App List > Settings.
- Swipe left to access the applications menu.
- Tap on people .
- Tap on filter contacts
- Toggle the "Hide contacts without phone numbers" switch to ON.
- Uncheck all options under "show contacts from my"
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Only display contacts with a phone number
- How to enable the screen reader: on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 - Guide
- Disable password at login: On Windows 7/8.1/10 - Guide
- Windows installer 8.1 - Guide
- Windows phone 8.1 apps download without store - Guide
- Windows 8.1 - Display the Administrative tools on the StartScreen - How-To - Windows 8