Windows Phone 8.1 - Only display contacts with a phone number
Once you have synced all your social accounts (Facebook) and messaging services (Skype) with your Windows Phone 8.1, you will notice that the contact list has become a real mess. If you want to have only the people with a phone number displayed in the contact lists, follow the below procedure:
- Go to the App List > Settings.
- Swipe left to access the applications menu.
- Tap on people .
- Tap on filter contacts
- Toggle the "Hide contacts without phone numbers" switch to ON.
- Uncheck all options under "show contacts from my"
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Only display contacts with a phone number
- Windows 8.1 change display language - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows installer 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - Display the Administrative tools on the StartScreen - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to enable SMS and MMS delivery confirmation - How-To - Mobile