You want to know which software version your Windows Phone 8.x device is using? This tip is for you.
- Go to the App List > Settings.
- Tap on about
- Tap on More
- This menu gives you useful information about the phone:
- The name of your Windows Phone (default Windows Phone).
- The model: (Nokia Lumia 520... etc).
- The Software version
- The OS version
- Windows Phone 8.x - How to find the software version
- Windows phone 8.1 apps download without store - Guide
- Facebook lite windows phone 8.1 - Download
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable Bing's auto suggestions - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8 - Automatically turn off mobile data when roaming - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Windows Phone 8.x - How to find the software version », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).