Amazon Kindle HD - How to turn off location based services
To turn off the location based services of the Amazon Kindle Fire HD, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Quick settings menu.
- Tap on More.
- Tap on Location-Based services.
- Turn off the following options:
- Enable Location-Based services.
- Location & Google Search.
This document, titled « Amazon Kindle HD - How to disable the location based services », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM