The Smooth Motion is a feature that will certainly please many amateur videographers as it allows the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to record videos in 1080p at 60 FPS. By default the camera of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 records video at 30 FPS which is already good, but it you need to record fast moving subjects (sport event, car...) then it's better to switch to 60 FPS:
Go to Apps and open the Camera app. Tap on cog icon > Tap on the Menu button (3 dots) and then go to the Settings section. Tap on Recording mode and select Smooth motion.
NB: Videos recorded at 60 FPS require more space, so it's recommended that you turn off the Smooth Motion feature when not required.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - How to Record Video at 60 FPS (1080p)
- Shooting Videos in 4K with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - How-To - Android
- Samsung Galaxy Note - Enable the Bluetooth visible time-out feat - How-To - Android
- How to close apps on samsung galaxy watch 4 - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung galaxy tab lock screen while watching video - Guide
- Samsung galaxy tab 4 forgot password - Guide