How to set country restrictions on your Facebook Page
You don't want your Facebook Page to be accessed by users from certain countries? Here's how to set country restrictions.
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect to your Facebook Page.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Edit the County Restrictions section.
- Type the name of the countries you want to block.
- Select between:
- Only show this Page to viewers in these countries
- Hide this Page from viewers in these countries
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 5, 2014 at 05:53 AM by jak58.