Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - How to reset the camera app to default settings
This walkthrough will show you how to reset the camera app of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to default settings.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Camera app.
- Tap on the cog icon > Settings.
- Tap on Reset
- Tap on OK to confirm.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - How to reset the camera app to default settings
- How to factory reset samsung galaxy note 9 without password - Guide
- Shooting Videos in 4K with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - How-To - Android
- How to reset outlook app to default settings - Guide
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy - Guide
- How to unlock samsung galaxy tab a forgot password without factory reset - Guide
This document, titled « Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - How to reset the camera app to default settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).