In this article you will learn how to easily clear the content of your mail folders on the Mail app for Windows 8.1. Using this method you can manually purge your PC from junk or obsolete messages, thus reclaiming some storage space.
- Open the Mail app.
- Select the folder of your choice (e.g the Junk folder).
- Right-click on an empty area of your screen > Manage folders > Empty folder.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- Mail app for Windows 8.1 - How to empty a mail folder
- The Mail app for Window 8.1 - Delete email messages using the Sweep feature - How-To - Windows 8
- Youtube app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
- How to disable background apps in windows 8.1 - Guide
- How to uninstall apps on windows 8.1 - Guide
- Xbox app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
This document, titled « Mail app for Windows 8.1 - How to empty a mail folder », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).