In this FAQ you will learn how to share links by email with the Firefox web browser.
NB: You won't need to install any add-on, this feature is already included in the latest version of Firefox.
- Click on the Menu button > Customise.
- Drag and drop the Email link button to the main menu.
- Click on Exit customize
- Open Firefox and go to the website of your choice.
- Click on the Menu button > Email this link.
- Select a default email client and follow the onscreen procedure.
This document, titled « Firefox - Share links via email », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).