In this FAQ you will learn how to set the number of Top Sites to be displayed in Safari. The procedure is as follows:
- Open Safari
- Click on the Safari menu > Preferences
- Go to the General tab
- Click on the "Top Sites Shows" menu and make your selection (6, 12 or 24).
- Mac OS X Yosemite - Set the number of Top Sites to be displayed in Safari
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to disable the Handoff feature - How-To - MacOS
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to change the default browser - How-To - MacOS
- How to reinstall mac os x yosemite - Guide
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- Windows media player mac os - Download
This document, titled « Mac OS X Yosemite - Set the number of Top Sites to be displayed in Safari », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).