In this tip you will learn how to reduce the transparency effects applied by default to the Dock, toolbars and menus of Mac OS X Yosemite. The procedure is as follows:
Click on the Apple menu and then to System Preferences > Accessibility. Go Vision > Display and tick the Reduce transparency checkbox.
- Mac OS X - How to Reduce Transparency Effects
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
- Windows media player mac os - Download
- Mac os curly brackets - Guide