iMessage - Save your conversations before closing them
You can configure the Messages app of Mac OS X Yosemite to automatically save your conversations when you close them. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Messages app.
- Click on the Messages menu > Preferences.
- Go to the General tab.
- Check "Save history when conversations are closed ".
- Save history when conversations are closed
- Does screen mirroring save history samsung - How-To - Hardware
- Does steam web browser save history - How-To - Steam
- Msn messenger conversation history - How-To - MSN Messenger
- Internet Explorer - Close unused folders in History and Favorite - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Digsby - Disable notification when closing multiple conversation - How-To - Instant Messaging
This document, titled « iMessage - Save your conversations before closing them », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).