On the Mac OS X, you can easily uninstall softwares with a simple a drag & drop action. Emptying the Trash folder after having slipped a software in it, will permanently remove the latter from your system. Following this operation, traces of the software may still remain on your Mac.
In this FAQ you will learn how to remove softwares from your Mac without leaving any traces.
- Open the Finder and go to the "Applications" folder.
- A list of installed programs will appear.
- Drag and drop the program you want to delete to the Trash (on taskbar).
- You can also uninstall multiple programs simultaneously (Cmd + Del keys).
- Enter your username and your administrator password to confirm to confirm the removal of the software(s).
- Empty the Trash folder : Right-click it and select "Empty Trash".
- Open the Finder and go to the "Library" folder.
- Select the files to delete, or perform a search by program name or publisher.
- As for the previous step, drag the files to the Trash to delete them.
- If you are unable to empty the Trash folder (error message displayed), simply restart your Mac and repeat the operation.
- Mac OS X - How to uninstall apps
- Mac OS X - Run Apps Downloaded From Unknown Sources - How-To - MacOS
- Mac OS X Calendar app - Display event times in month view - How-To - MacOS
- Mac os verifying app - How-To - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - How-To - MacOS