How to find the UDID of your iOS device
The UDID (Unique Device IDentifier) is a unique identifier (40 characters) specific to Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod). This identifier is used normally used by application developers to provide access to their apps before submitting them to the App Store.
In this FAQ you will learn how to find the UDID of your iOS device.
Method 1 - iTunes
- Connect your iOS device to your PC.
- Open iTunes.
- Select your iOS Device.
- Click on the Serial number and the UDID will be displayed:
Method 2 - easy-udid
Easy-UDID is an online service allowing you to easily identify the UDID of your iOS Device. From your iOS device:
- Open your web browser and go to https://www.easy-udid.com/.
- On the page that appears, click on the Get my UDID button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- How to find the UDID of your iOS device
- Xvideoservicethief video 2018 apk download video on android ios devices free - Forum - Software
- Problem downloading a video - Forum - Android
- Xvideoservicethief video 2018 apk download videos on android ios devices free - How-To - Web Browser
- Ios - Forum - IPhone
- Downloading videos from internet on my Sony tablet - Forum - Video software