In this article we will show you how to download content for offline reading on the Flipboard app. However it is important to note that Flipboard will only download summaries of the articles.
Download Content For Offline Reading on Flipboard
- Open the topic of your choice.
- Tap on the menu button (three vertical dots) > Fetch for Offline.
Fetch Content From All Your Sources
- Go to the Profile tab
- Tap on the cog icon
- Scroll to the Options section and tap on Fetch for Offline.
- Flipboard offline
- Flipboard - Best answers
- Flipboard offline reading - Best answers
- Whatsapp offline - Guide
- Google offline speech recognition download - How-To - Android
- Download offline google maps for pc windows 7 - How-To - Google maps
- T-rex chrome offline game — running mario - How-To - Google
- Offline auto-reload mode - How-To - Google Chrome
This document, titled « Download Content For Offline Reading on Flipboard », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).