Outlook gives you the ability to easily import your contacts from other services such as Google, Yahoo, Windows Live Mail....
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect to the Outlook.com
- Click on the Menu button > People.
- Go to Import contacts section and click on Start import
- Select the service from which you want to import your contacts and follow the onscreen instructions:
- NB: To import contacts from a CVS file, click on Other.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 27, 2014 at 05:18 AM by jak58.