Outlook gives you the ability to easily import your contacts from other services such as Google, Yahoo, Windows Live Mail....
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect to the Outlook.com
- Click on the Menu button > People.
- Go to Import contacts section and click on Start import
- Select the service from which you want to import your contacts and follow the onscreen instructions:
- NB: To import contacts from a CVS file, click on Other.
- Outlook.com - How to import contacts from other services
- Imported contacts not showing in whatsapp - Guide
- How to import contacts from sim - How-To - Android
- IPhone: import contacts from a SIM - How-To - iPhone
- How to import contacts from messenger to phone - How-To - Facebook
- Refresh WhatsApp contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung - Guide
This document, titled « Outlook.com - How to import contacts from other services », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).