PayPal is the leading online payment service. Large companies, individuals, small businesses, associations, and even banks ... use Paypal for their online transactions. With PayPal, you can safely make online purchases or receive money. NB: PayPal charges a 2% commission for transactions of €100 or less, which is relatively low.
- Connect to https://www.paypal.com/
- Click on Sign Up for Free.
- Select your regional and language settings.
- Fill in the fields with your personal information.
- Confirm (Paypal will send you a confirmation email).
- Go to "My Account" and click on:
- "Transfer funds".
- "Transfer funds from your bank account".
- Finally, enter your bank details.
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 2, 2014 at 05:43 AM by jak58.