Outlook.com - Automatically delete calendar tasks upon completion
You can configure Outlook.com to automatically delete calendar tasks upon completion. The procedure is as follows:
- First connect to your Outlook.com acccount and select the Calendar menu:
- Click on the cog icon (top right corner) > Options.
- Click on Select when to delete your completed tasks and select Right away.
- Click on Save.
- Outlook.com - Automatically delete calendar tasks upon completion
- Outlook app automatic reply - How-To - Android
- Virus that automatically delete files ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- How to recover automatically deleted junk mail from gmail ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Chrome automatically delete cookies - How-To - Google Chrome
- Delete calendar cache mac - How-To - MacOS
This document, titled « Outlook.com - Automatically delete calendar tasks upon completion », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).