In this article you will learn how to hide weather information from the calendar of Outlook.com. The procedure is as follows:
- First connect to your Outlook.com acccount and select the Calendar menu:
- Click on the cog icon (top right corner) > Options.
- Scroll to the Weather section and uncheck "Show weather on the calendar".
- Click on Save.
- Outlook.com - Hide weather information from the calendar
- How to hide my picture in outlook email - How-To - Office Software
- Outlook - Enable alternate calendar - How-To - Office Software
- Outlook - Sharing your Calendar - How-To - Office Software
- Google Calendar - Show weather based on my location - How-To - Google
- How to Show/Hide Week Numbers in the Mac Calendar - How-To - MacOS
This document, titled « Outlook.com - Hide weather information from the calendar », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).