Microsoft Word is used by many across the world to create, store and share office documents. Sometimes users may want to insert
images from a scanner
. This can easily be done by accessing the insert menu
in the Word 2007 document and choosing clip art
followed by 'organize clips'. One would also need to add the clip from the scanner to the organizer
. Once this is done the user simply needs to add the image to the clip organizer. This can also be done directly from Microsoft Clip Organiser
, without having to open Microsoft Word 2007.
How to insert an image from a scanner in a Word 2007 document?
To insert an image from a scanner into a Word 2007 document, follow these steps:
- Start Word 2007.
- On the Insert tab, click Clip Art.
- In the Clip Art task panel(LHS), click Organize clips.
- In the File menu, click on add Clip to Organizer, then click From Scanner or Camera.
- Select the image, click Add, then close the Microsoft Clip Organizer.
The clip organizer can be acccessed without opening Word 2007
- Start/Program/Microsoft Office / Microsoft Office Tools/Microsoft Clip Organizer
- Type Microsoft Clip Organizer in the search bar of Windows Vista.
- In the File menu, point to "Add Clips to organizer", then click "From Scanner or Camera".
- Select the image, click on "Add", then close Microsoft Clip Organizer.