iPhone - Erase data after 10 failed passcode attempts
You can configure iOS to automatically delete all your personal data after 10 failed attempts to unlock your iPhone.
To enable this feature:
- Go to Settings > Passcode.
- Enter your passcode to view the settings.
- Toggle the Erase Data switch On.
- IPhone - Erase data after 10 failed passcode attempts
- How to find ip address on iphone mobile data - How-To - Android
- How to get erased DATA after recovery ✓ - Forum - Recovery software
- Erase game data iphone - How-To - Android
- How to delete facebook data on iphone - How-To - Facebook
- IPhone App Reveals Hack Attempts - News
This document, titled « iPhone - Erase data after 10 failed passcode attempts », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).