You can configure iTunes to display music tracks only available via iCloud (not downloaded yet). The procedure is as follows:
- Open iTunes
- Click on the iTunes menu > Preferences
- Go to the Store section
- Tick the Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases checkbox.
- ITunes - Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases
- Itunes duplicate purchased songs - How-To - iTunes
- Is it possible to play iTunes purchased movies on Android Phone? ✓ - Forum - Android
- Itunes backup location - How-To - iTunes
- Update itunes - How-To - iTunes
- How to download apps on itunes using pc - How-To - iTunes
This document, titled « iTunes - Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).