BlackBerry Passport - How to turn off instant previews
The instant preview notifications of the BlackBerry Passport allows you to catch a glimpse of your new messages, without actually opening the messaging app (emails, SMS, instant messages). To disable this feature:
- From the home screen, swipe your finger from the top of your screen to open the quick settings menu.
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Notifications.
- Toggle the Instant Previews switch Off .
- BlackBerry Passport - How to turn off instant previews
- Blackberry passport red light blinking won't turn on - How-To - Blackberry
- Firefox disable print preview - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Blackberry apps download without app world - How-To - Blackberry
- How to unlock wd my passport forgot password - How-To - Hardware
- Yahoo mail attachment preview not working - How-To - Yahoo mail