BlackBerry Passport - How to turn off instant previews
The instant preview notifications of the BlackBerry Passport allows you to catch a glimpse of your new messages, without actually opening the messaging app (emails, SMS, instant messages). To disable this feature:
- From the home screen, swipe your finger from the top of your screen to open the quick settings menu.
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Notifications.
- Toggle the Instant Previews switch Off .
- BlackBerry Passport - How to turn off instant previews
- Viber for blackberry passport - Download
- Blackberry passport red light blinking won't turn on - Guide
- Whatsapp for blackberry passport download - Download
- Facebook for blackberry passport - Download
- Whatsapp for blackberry passport - Guide
This document, titled « BlackBerry Passport - How to turn off instant previews », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).