Google Translate for Android - How to use the OCR feature
The Google Translate app for Android intregrates an OCR feature that takes advantage of the camera of your device. You can for example, take a picture of a text written in a foreign language and translate it with the Google Translate app.
Here's how to use this feature:
- Open the Google Translate app.
- Configure your language settings.
- Tap on the Camera icon
- Tap your screen to take a picture of the text you want to translate:
- Google Translate will scan the picture:
- Highlight the text to get its translation:
- Google Translate for Android - How to use the OCR feature
- Google translate chrome android - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to delete google suggestions on android - How-To - Android
- Google translate camera online - How-To - Mobile
- To send text messages in spanish google translate - How-To - Android
- Google safe search android - How-To - Android