How to uninstall SpyHunter
SpyHunter is software that can be considered as a malware, as it uses unscrupulous techniques win new customers. Indeed, when the software is installed, it make use of a lot of resources and constantly displays fake security alerts. It is advertise as being an antivirus that will help you detect malwares and each time it scans your computer, it detects the presence the malwares (which is quite odd).
Do not get fooled, these are false alerts aiming to make you buy the full software!
To remove SpyHunter from your system:
Method 1- Delete SpyHunter with CCleaner
- Download and install CCleaner.
- Go to the Cleaner tab and click on Analyze.
- When the scan is complete, click "Run Cleaner".
- Go to Tools> Startup and then locate entries containing the word "SpyHunter". Disable and then delete all of them.
- Go to Tools> Uninstall Programs, search for "SpyHunter" and click on "Uninstall".
Method 2 - Delete SpyHunter with ZHPCleaner
ZHPCleaner is a free tool that requires no installation. It is designed to help you remove browsers hijackers, spywares and other malwares from your PC.
- If Avast is enabled on your computer, you must first disable it to be able to use ZHPCleaner.
- Download ZHPCleaner
- Open the software and click on "Repair".
- Once the procedure is over, don't forget to restart your PC.
This document, titled « How to uninstall SpyHunter », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM