iPhone 6 - How to uninstall apps
If you want to delete apps downloaded from the app store:
- Tap and hold the app icon for a couple of seconds.
- Small crosses will be displayed at the top of all the apps downloaded from App Store
- Choose the program you want to remove and tap on the cross icon.
NB: You will notice that for some apps, the cross button is not displayed ...
- This concerns the default apps from Apple or ISPs (Internet service provider...)
- These apps can't be uninstalled.
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 21, 2015 at 08:07 AM by deri58.