iPhone 6 - How to uninstall apps
If you want to delete apps downloaded from the app store:
- Tap and hold the app icon for a couple of seconds.
- Small crosses will be displayed at the top of all the apps downloaded from App Store
- Choose the program you want to remove and tap on the cross icon.
NB: You will notice that for some apps, the cross button is not displayed ...
- This concerns the default apps from Apple or ISPs (Internet service provider...)
- These apps can't be uninstalled.
This document, titled « iPhone 6 - How to uninstall apps », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM