The DualShock 4 controller for the PlayStation 4 features an audio port to plug in your headset. Headsets are primarily intended for voice chat, but you can also use them as your primary audio output source.
Send Audio to Headsets on the PS4
To change the audio output, connect the headset to your DualShock 4 controller and go to Settings. Next, select Sound and Screen, click Audio Output Settings, and select Output to Headphones. Select All Audio, instead of Chat Audio, to make the change.
N.B. This option is only available when a headset is connected to the controller. It will also automatically mute the sound on your TV.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Ps4 audio output
- How to switch audio to headset ps4 - Best answers
- Ps4 change audio to headphones - Best answers
- No audio output device is installed windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Audio output device download ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- No audio output device installed ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Audio output device for windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Audio
- Rocksmith no audio output device detected ✓ - Forum - Drivers