Permanently delete files or folders with Revo Uninstaller
In this tutorial you will learn how to permanently delete files and folders from your system with Revo Uninstaller, leaving no chance of recovery!
The first step is to enable the Advanced mode of Revo Uninstaller:
- Click on the Options menu > General.
- Tick the Advanced mode checkbox and click on Ok.
- Click on the Tools menu, you will notice that new features are available in Advanced mode.
- Go to Tracks Cleaner > Unrecoverable Delete.
- Select the file or folder you want to delete and click on Delete forever.