Xbox 360 - Configure the voice output settings
By default the Xbox 360 will play voice output (private chat and in-game voice) through your headset only. If you want to direct the voice output to your speakers instead:
- Go to settings > Preferences.
- Select Voice.
- As you will notice Voice Output is set to "Play Through Headset", you can change it to:
- Play Through Speakers
- Play Through Both
- Xbox 360 - Configure the voice output settings
- Xbox 360 language settings - How-To - Platform
- Audio output settings ps4 - How-To - Platform
- Attempting to read media xbox 360 ✓ - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Can ps3 games work on xbox 360 ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Mw2 xbox 360 servers 2020 ✓ - Forum - Video Games
This document, titled « Xbox 360 - Configure the voice output settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).