GoPro camera - How to the enable auto shutdown feature
Enabling the auto shutdown feature of your GoPro camera can help to save battery use!
The procedure is explained below:
- Press the Mode button until your reach the Setup menu (cog icon).
- Select using the Shutter button.
- Tap on Mode button until your reach the Shutdown menu.
- As you will notice, the Manual mode is selected by default.
- Press the Shutter button to select.
- Select one of the available options:
- Manual - default value.
- 60 sec
- 120 sec
- 300 sec
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 6, 2016 at 03:07 PM by owilson.