Opera for Android - How to change the app layout
Learn how to adapt the layout of the mobile version of the Opera browser to the type of device you are using (smartphone or tablet). The procedure is as follows:
- Open Opera app.
- Tap on the Opera menu > Settings.
- Go to BASIC > App layout.
- Choose your default layout:
- Phone - Maximises the viewing area.
- Classic - Optimized for one handed navigation.
- Tablet - Display a tab bar.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 13, 2015 at 05:02 AM by jak58.