uTorrent for Android - Allow download over WiFi only
Here's how to configure the uTorrent app to perform downloads only when your Android smartphone or tablet is connected to a WiFi network.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open the uTorrent app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Toggle the WiFi Networks Only - Save Data . Download torrents only when on wi-fi switch On.
- UTorrent for Android - Allow download over WiFi only
- Change android system update setting to download via wifi to mobile data - How-To - Android
- Utorrent android not downloading - How-To - Android
- Utorrent settings for faster download android - How-To - P2P
- Utorrent android slow download speed ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to get max torrent speed ✓ - Forum - Downloading
This document, titled « uTorrent for Android - Allow download over WiFi only », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).