Steam - How to enable hardware video decoding feature
To enable hardware video decoding feature when using Steam on a low-spec computer, follow the below procedure:
- Click on Steam Menu > Settings
- Go to the Interface section
- Tick the Enable hardware video decoding, if supported (requires Steam to restart) checkbox.
- Click on OK and restart Steam.
- Steam - How to enable hardware video decoding feature
- XBMC - Enable hardware acceleration during video playback - How-To - Multimedia
- DivX Plus Player - Enable Hardware Decoding - How-To - Video software
- Enable drag and drop feature between host operating system & guest operating system in virutal box - How-To - Software
- CyberLink PowerDVD - Enable hardware acceleration - How-To - Cyberlink Power DVD
- Firefox - Enable the clipboard autocopy feature - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
This document, titled « Steam - How to enable hardware video decoding feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).