Steam - Automatically pause music playback when voice chat is detected
You can configure the Steam to automatically pause music playback, when:
- An application is being launched.
- Voice chat is initiated.
The procedure is explained below:
- Click on Steam Menu > Settings
- Go to the Music section > Pause music.
- Tick the following checkboxes:
- When starting an application.
- When voice chatting.
- Click on OK to validate.
- Steam - Automatically pause music playback when voice chat is detected
- Automatically Mute All Other Sounds During Voice Chats on Xbox One - How-To - Platform
- Steam voice chat push to talk - How-To - Steam
- Steam automatically sign into friends - How-To - Steam
- Music but no voices play in headphones android ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Automatically Rename Music Files on Windows Media Player - How-To - Multimedia
This document, titled « Steam - Automatically pause music playback when voice chat is detected », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).