Notepad++ - How to connect to FTP servers
plugin integrated into Notepad++ allows connection to FTP servers. You can thus edit all your files stored on the FTP server.
Open the NppFTP plugin
- Click on the Plugins menu > NppFTP > Show NppFTP Window
Create a Profile
- Click on "Profile settings":
- Create your profiles by entering the credentials (FTP server):
- Hostname: Domain Name.
- Connection Type: FTP.
- Port: 21.
- Username: Username.
- Password: password.
- You can create several profiles!
- Once done, click on the Profile menu and select a profile:
- You can directly edit any compatible files (.txt, .html) stored on your FTP server, using Notepad ++.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 2, 2015 at 03:34 AM by deri58.