CCleaner for Android - How to configure the analysis and cleaning settings
Here's how to configure the analysis and cleaning settings of the CCleaner app. Indeed you can restrict analysis to specific items or add custom folders to the scan.
The procedure is as follows:
- Launch the CCleaner app
- Tap on the Menu button > Settings:
- Tap on Customize Analyses.
Add a custom folder to scan:
- Untick the items you want to remove from CCleaner's scan:
- Tap on Custom Files and Folders.
- Tap on Add and browse for the folder of your choice: