Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - Run a security audit of your Android device
Easily identify the vulnerabilities of your Android device and fix them! In the tutorial you will learn how to run a security audit using the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware app:
- Launch the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware app
- Tap on Privacy Manager.
- Tap on the Scan button and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will list the applications that can access your private data:
- Tap on Security Audit to view the vulnerabilities, as well as the recommended actions to be taken to secure your device:
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - Run a security audit of your Android device
- How to update Malwarebytes Anti-malware - How-To - Security
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware - Activate the Paranoid mode - How-To - Security
- Facebook Adds Anti-Malware Option - News
- Can't download anti-malware ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Lava mobile security code ✓ - Forum - Mobile
This document, titled « Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - Run a security audit of your Android device », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).