Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - How to turn of real-time protection
Turning off the real-time protection feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile will free up some memory (RAM), which can be quite useful when running some bulky applications (games...). The procedure is as follows:
Launch the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware app.
Tap on the Menu button > Settings.
Untick the Real-Time Protection checkbox
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - How to turn of real-time protection
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - Run a security audit of your Android device - How-To - Android
- How to update Malwarebytes Anti-malware - How-To - Security
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware - Activate the Paranoid mode - How-To - Security
- Facebook Adds Anti-Malware Option - News
- Can't download anti-malware ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security