How to unlink apps from your Google Plus account
You have sign-in to several apps/online services using your Google + account and now want to unlink them! The procedure is as follows:
- Connect to your Google + account.
- Click on the Home button > Settings.
- Scroll to Apps & activities.
- Click on Manage apps & activities.
- The list of connected apps will be displayed.
- Select the app you want to disconnect .
- Click on the Edit icon > Disconnect.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 10, 2015 at 06:27 AM by deri58.