Hello is a new functionality added to the latest version of Firefox web brower, allowing you to send perform voice and video chats.
Features of Hello:
- You can host a video chat and send a invitation link via email to the person of your choice!
- Compatible with other WebRTC-supported browsers - Chrome or Opera users can join your conversations (via an online platform).
Click on the Hello icon > Start a conversation If the Hello icon is missing:
- Click on the Firefox menu > Customize.
- Drag the Hello icon to the Toolbar and click on Exit Customize.
- The first step is to give a name to your conversation:
To share the link:
- Email Link - share the conversation link via email.
- Copy Link - Copy and share the link (e.g: https://hello.firefox.com/7hMXFSG0XXw).
- Thats it, you simply have to wait for your contact to accept your request!
- Firefox - Voice and video chat with Hello
- How to turn off video chat in facebook messenger on iphone - How-To - Facebook
- Video chat - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Firefox 2017 increase video buffer - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Instagram Voice and Video Calls Coming - News
- Snapchat Gets Group Video Chat - News