Here's is a simple trick to manage website permissions in Firefox.
- Open Firefox.
- Type about:permissions in the address bar and press Enter.
- From this menu you can set the permissions for each of the website you frequently visit!
- For example you can determine which website can:
- Store Passwords
- Access your location
- Use the camera or microphone.
- Install cookies
- Firefox - Manage website permissions
- How to manage app permissions: iPhone, iPad - Guide
- If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that firefox has permission to access the web. - Forum - Facebook
- Free download manager firefox extension not working ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Football manager 2022 free download - Download
- Convertisseur mp3 youtube firefox - Download
This document, titled « Firefox - Manage website permissions », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).