A simple trick to change the location of the Stop/Refresh button of Internet Explorer. Indeed you can move it before the address bar.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Right-click on the Stop/Refresh button.
- Tick the Show Stop and Refresh before Address bar option.
- Thats it!
- Internet Explorer - How to change the location of the Stop/Refresh button
- Internet explorer change download location - How-To - Download manager
- All my icons change into Internet Explorer shortcuts - How-To - Windows
- Internet Explorer - Prevent websites from tracking your physical location - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Windows 8 - Change the User Agent of Internet Explorer - How-To - Windows 8
- Internet explorer cache location windows 10 - How-To - Internet Explorer
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - How to change the location of the Stop/Refresh button », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).