Here's a simple trick on how to customise the various columns of Tweetdeck and improve your workflow. You can choose which columns you want to display, adjust their size, change their arrangement and more!
How to Customise Your Columns on TweetDeck
Remove a column
To remove a column from TweetDeck's interface:
- Select the column and click on the menu button
- Click on Remove
- NB: You can change the position of the column by clicking on the < or > button.
Add a new column
To add a new column to TweetDeck's interface:
- Click on the + button > Add column
- Choose the column type and click on Add:
To customize the fonts size, them, column size...etc
- Click on the Cog icon > Settings.
- Go to the General section and configure your settings:
- Click on Done.
Image: © Google
- Tweetdeck remove column
- Tweetdeck delete column - Best answers
- Remove column tweetdeck - Best answers
- How to remove column formatting in excel - How-To - Excel
- How to Remove the Reading List Column in Safari - How-To - Safari
- How to remove a column from a table in word - How-To - Word
- Excel Comparing 2 columns removing duplicates ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Compare two columns in excel and remove duplicates ✓ - Forum - Excel