TweetDeck - How to customize your columns
Customize your workspace on TweetDeck and be more productive. Here's a simple trick on how to customize the various columns of Tweetdecks.
You can choose which columns you want to display, adjust their size, change their arrangement and much more!
Remove a column
To remove a column from TweetDeck's interface:
- Select the column and click on the menu button
- Click on Remove
- NB: You can change the position of the column by clicking on the < or > button.
Add a new column
To add a new column to TweetDeck's interface:
- Click on the + button > Add column
- Choose the column type and click on Add:
To customize the fonts size, them, column size...etc
- Click on the Cog icon > Settings.
- Go to the General section and configure your settings: