You can organize the Twitter accounts you follow into custom lists, which is quite convenient to group accounts by topic of interest.
So here's how to create a custom list on Twitter:
- Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Click on Profile and Settings > Lists .
- Click on Create a new list.
- Enter a list name and a short description
- Set the visibility of the list (public or private) and click on Save List.
- Once your list has been created, you can access it by going to your Profile page > Lists tab
- Use the search tool to add users to your list.
- Twitter - How to create a custom list
- Create a Custom Friends List on Snapchat - How-To - Snapchat
- How to create a custom bitly link - How-To - Internet
- Vba create sheets from list - How-To - Excel
- Create a Custom Handwriting Font - How-To - Internet
- Onemoretab - create your custom news portal - How-To - Internet
This document, titled « Twitter - How to create a custom list », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).