Manage multiple email accounts from your Android smartphone or tablet using the Gmail app. The Gmail app is not limited to Gmail accounts, you can add POP/IMAP accounts from Yahoo, Outlook.com,....etc
Here's how to add a new email account:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap on the Menu button and scroll to Settings .
- Tap on Add account.
- Select the type of account you want to add: Google or Personal account:
- Tap on OK to access the Account Setup menu.
- Enter email address and tap on Next.
- NB - Tap Manual Setup choose the account type: POP or IMAP
- Enter your password and tap on Next.
- Configure the settings for the new account:
- Sync frequency
- Tap on Next to finalize the creation of your account.