Allow all users to connect to the web
You're running Windows XP and you want all user profiles to have access to the Internet.
- (1) Connect as administrator
- (2) Go to"Control Panel" then "Network Connection"
- (3) Right click on the icon for your ISP
- (4) In the shortcut menu, choose "Properties"
- (5) Go to the tab "Advanced"
- (6) Check the option "Allow other network users to connect through the Internet connection of this computer"
Instead, if you want only the Admnistrator to connect to the Internet, do the opposite.
And remember that the basic one that can login is the administrator user under which the connection setup has been completed.
- Windows - Allow access to all Internet users
- Internet access but no internet windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Windows xp not connecting to internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Can't connect to internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Why does my windows 10 computer keep losing internet connection ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Windows cannot connect to the internet using http ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks