Here's how to configure Bing to make use of a smaller homepage image (recommended for slow internet connections):
- Connect to https://www.bing.com/.
- Sign-in with your Microsoft account.
- Click on the Preferences button.
- Click on the HOMEPAGE tab.
- Under Image Size, select Show a smaller image.
- Click on the Save button.
This document, titled « Bing - Show a smaller homepage image », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).