You should display the Developer tab or run in developer mode when you want to write macros, run macros that you previously recorded, or create applications to use with Microsoft Office programs.
Do the following in these Microsoft Office programs:
To turn on the Developter tab:
- Right click anywhere on the ribbon, and then click Customize the Ribbon.
- Under Customize the Ribbon, on the right side of the dialog box, select Main tabs
- Check the Developer check box.
- You can find the Developer tab next to the View tab.
- Excel VBA: How to enable Developer Tab.
- Compare two worksheets and paste differences to another sheet - excel vba free download ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Cascading combo boxes excel vba userform - How-To - Excel
- Excel vba select case like - How-To - Excel
- How to compare two Excel sheets with varying data ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba add command button programmatically - How-To - Excel